A further step towards the future: electronic locking systems offer customised solutions to efficiently manage and protect access to your business premises. Thanks to the latest primion technology, you can easily assign and manage access rights with electronic door locks and electronic locking cylinders.
You can easily increase security, control access to entire areas or to individual doors and can equip additional doors at any time and integrate them offline using pKT technology.
Whether digital cylinders, electronic door handles or functional security locks: use modern resources and optimise your access control.
- Flexible and individual management of access authorisations – even for a limited time and space
- No high costs if the key is lost
- Suitable for various card systems and transponders
- Management of access authorisations on the host system
- Individually scalable – depending on security requirements
- Low costs if additional doors or areas are to be integrated into the electronic access control system at a later date
- Simple integration into existing locking systems or security systems
- Suitable for various doors – including fire protection and escape doors
- Timeless design and long-lasting batteries in the door locks or door handles
Meet your security requirements and minimise your costs - with electronic locking systems equipped with the latest hardware from primion.
Digital locking systems are used in many business environments.
Efficient management of access authorisations for employees, suppliers and visitors.
Access control to sensitive areas such as hospital rooms and archives to protect patient data and medication.
Security for stock and the ability to customise access permissions for store staff.
Protection of school buildings and management of access authorisations for teachers, students and administrative staff.
High security areas where accurate access control is essential.
Preventing unauthorised access to high-risk areas or facilities.