pKT Comfort system Timber Doors
A further addition to the pKT range is the convenience system full-leaf door (CoSy). This electronic lock is equipped with a MIFARE® reader.
The comfort system full-leaf door is integrated into our pKT software. The access rights of the autonomous offline components are managed centrally in the host system. Individual programming of the lock is therefore not necessary.
The pKT Comfort System Full-Leaf Door includes the complete reading and control electronics as well as the power supply, which consists of commercially available CR2 batteries.
The pKT comfort system solid leaf door was developed for use on solid leaf doors in interior areas in accordance with DIN 18251. This electronic mortise lock is supplied with a locking latch, without deadbolt and one-sided authorisation check. It is used in combination with lever handle sets.
The forend plate of the comfort system has a chic stainless steel finish. The antenna cap is made of polyamide and can be ordered in four different colours: pure white, deep black, rock grey and anthracite grey.
Features of pKT comfort system solid leaf door:
- Use of existing ID card/key fob as virtual information carrier (battery status, automatic booking transfer, blacklist)
- Individual access authorisation per person
- No authorisation memory necessary in the comfort system
- Automatic time-controlled opening and closing
- Optical and acoustic displays for confirmation of commands and battery warning display
- Emergency opening possible with external power supply (available separately)
- Battery life up to 3 years with 10 operations per day (up to 25,000 closings in total)
- Management of access rights on the host system
- Response time typ. 1 sec.
- The last events (maximum 160) can be transferred to the database of the host system with the booking transfer card via a master reader