Office buildings, libraries and museums or research centres: in order to reliably regulate access to certain areas, it is not only doors that need to be secured. For maximum security, it is essential to link the elevator control system with the corresponding access control systems.
With integrated primion solutions for access control in elevators, you benefit from customised hardware and software solutions!
The control of elevators through prime WebAccess software and the readers for access control ensure that non-public areas within a building can only be accessed by authorised persons at specific times.
The main task of access control: to separate public and non-public areas. This applies not only to public traffic, such as the flow of visitors in a museum, but also to employees. After all, there are levels - for example, floors that house server rooms - that should not be accessed by every employee.
The primion access control readers are integrated into the cabin of the elevator and take over the function of access control. The authorised person books in directly in the elevator cabin with an ID card or biometric features and can access the floors that have been released for them.
Access rights are stored in the prime WebAccess software. All authorisations are managed there and can be adjusted at any time. For example, security staff or external personnel can easily be given time-restricted access to certain areas. The result: a plus in building security!
- With the primion elevator control system, the elevator doors only open on authorised floors.
- Identification for approved floors is carried out using the latest technology or biometric features.
- Authorisations are managed via prime WebAccess; adjustments and changes can be made at any time.
- Integrated access control in the elevator control system ensures increased building security and a controlled flow of people.
- Planning, implementation and support from a single source.
- Scalable systems with numerous interfaces enable the integration of different systems (video surveillance, fire protection, visitor management, etc.).