Changing patients every day, numerous employees, visitors and service providers as well as many sensitive areas: Healthcare facilities not only have high, but above all complex needs in terms of security.
Access control plays a decisive role. Especially in large hospitals with hundreds of doors, thousands of employees and several hundred thousand patients per year, well thought-out solutions are required for smooth processes and maximum security.
Hospitals, retirement homes or rehabilitation centres are commonly highly frequented. While access to some areas must be unhindered, other wards must be shielded and protected. Staff access rights also differ.
As a specialist in access control solutions and comprehensive security systems, primion offers customised solutions for all healthcare facilities:
- Health centres
- Retirement homes
- Nursing homes
- Rehab facilities
- Social facilities
- Assisted living
- The sensible networking of access control systems and security monitoring ensures optimum all-round protection in healthcare facilities.
- The integration of time management and workforce scheduling for medical and security staff, as well as visitor management, guarantee efficient processes.
- Modern locking systems for doors and video surveillance prevent unauthorised access and ensure optimal protection of sensitive areas and patient data in hospitals, retirement homes and the like.
- User-friendly: Easy assignment of local and time-limited access rights to different areas (patient rooms, emergency rooms, intensive care units, administration rooms, medication dispensary etc.)
- Secure and clear: A single identification medium (chip or badge) and RFID reading procedure for access control, time recording, etc.
- Scalable: Easy integration of mechatronic access control components (cylinders and door fittings)
- Reliable and fast: accelerated processes for reading and writing badges or chips thanks to RFID technology
- Modular: Coupling of different systems through interfaces (access control, time and attendance, video surveillance, etc.) and expansion into a comprehensive security system.
- Lift emergency call in the building
- Babyguard system with electronic wristbands for newborns
- Fire alarm and voice alarm system
- Official building radio for the fire brigade
- Integration of third-party trades such as the sprinkler system into the building management system
- Silent alarm possible in the rooms
In addition to the Hamburg-Eppendorf University Hospital and the Schwarzwald-Baar Hospital, the Heidelberg Children's Hospital, the Hochtaunus Clinic and many other hospitals, healthcare facilities and numerous other industries also rely on our access control, security technology and time management systems.
primion, your specialist for time recording and security solutions in the healthcare sector. With our prime PEP software, we also support hospitals and care facilities in duty scheduling and staff management. Our prime Visit solution ensures optimal visitor management.
With primion's industry-specific and scalable systems, doctors, nurses and caregivers can concentrate fully on the well-being of the patients, while the commercial and technical staff always have a full overview.