Simplified processes on large areas
- Radio signals are reliably transmitted through the windscreen transponders to the barrier controlled by the access control system.
- The signal to open is recognised by the prime WebAccess software via the IDT 32 control unit and the barrier is opened.
- Matching of transponder data and the stored number plate via the interface to the video surveillance system.
- Administration and assignment of rights is performed centrally via the prime WebAccess software.
Our system at DB Schenker France
primion secures the forwarding company's premises at 55 locations.
At a glance - the advantages of the modern primion control system
- Integrated readers record the identification features
- High-security processes
- Biometric applications
- User-friendly applications (simple numbering system)
- Modern terminals in different variants
- Subsequent integration of individual doors through online/offline system