Store valuables or clothing of employees, customers or visitors in a way that is safe from access: The electronic cabinet and furniture locks from primion offer maximum security and flexibility.
Literally play it safe with the locker solution from primion and equip cabinet doors or drawers with electronic locks and locking cylinders! The locking systems with the latest RFID technology are ideal for lockers for pupils, students or employees, for example. Also in hospitals, the electronic primion locking systems provide valuable services in securing the lockers in the patients' rooms as well as in the changing rooms of the medical staff.
Our long-standing customer, the Hamburg-Eppendorf University Hospital (UKE Hamburg), has opted for the locker allocation variant with technologies from primion. The RFID locking systems are used at a total of 1,600 lockers there. Our customer NORMA Sarrebourg in France is also already successfully using the locker solutions in the staff changing rooms for 88 lockers.
Case study UKE Hamburg [PDF 933 KB]
The electronic furniture locks from primion have different operating modes: a personal locker or cabinet can be permanently assigned in the system as well as freely selected. This reduces the administrative effort to a minimum - with maximum security and functionality of the locker solution.
Good to know: The furniture locks are characterised by simple installation and an uncomplicated power supply via a long-life battery.
The RFID furniture lock consists of a G3/G4 cylinder that is mounted instead of a conventional cylinder and a mechanical adapter. Thanks to the innovative primion technology, the electronic locks can be integrated into other systems. For example, the primion time and attendance terminals ADT 1110, ADT 1120 and ADT 1130 can be used to display and delete locker assignments. The modern locker solution is also compatible with the online/offline solution prime KeyTechnology (pKT). All relevant data is centrally fed into the software; the lock itself does not need to be programmed.
Once the rights have been stored in the system, you can use your transponder (chip / ID card) to:
- enter the building
- record your working hours
- operate the lift
- enter the booked meeting room
- open your office
- and also to open and close your locker / cabinet.
It's up to you: you specify in the software whether the person is assigned a fixed locker in one or more areas, or whether he or she is allowed to select it himself or herself. At the modern Advanced Data Terminals ADT 1110, ADT 1120 and ADT 1130, you can check at any time which cabinet or locker has been assigned to you as a user. If necessary, this choice can also be deleted there.
Scenario A – Permanently assigned cabinet / locker
The rights to use the locker are already stored on the chip. This means that the locker is assigned to one or more transponders (chip / ID card).
- It is possible to assign several lockers to one transponder.
- Opening and locking is done directly via the cabinet lock.
Scenario B – Free cabinet / locker selection
The area(s) in which the user can freely select a locker is stored in the software. Basically, all lockers are initially open, the user deposits his/her items in the selected locker and locks its door with RFID lock using a chip or ID card. The transponder, which was not used before, thus enters into a "connection" with the cabinet lock.
- The next time the locker is opened, it is released for general use again.
- If the user prefers another locker after some time – e.g. because it is closer to the exit – he can open the currently selected locker, thereby releasing it for others and remove his valuables and deposit them in the newly selected locker.
- In the software, the operator can define different areas for lockers – for example, to differentiate lockers by individual classrooms.
Select lockers in different areas:
A person can also freely select one locker each from up to two different areas. In clinics, for example, medical staff need different clothes on the ward than in the operating theatre area. Which cabinet / locker was selected can be queried on the ADT 1110, ADT 1120 and ADT 1130.
- Simple installation and handling
- No wiring required
- Toggle mode possible
- Up to 65,000 cycles per battery
- Automatic summer and winter time switching
- Display and deletion of the cabinet assignment on the ADT 1110, ADT 1120 and ADT 1130
- Flexibility in the assignment of cabinets
- Independent assignment by the user of up to two cabinets, without the intervention of other persons
- Multiple operating modes
Wide range of applications: From medical facilities to sports venues such as gyms or swimming pools to leisure and cultural facilities such as zoos and museums, electronic locks provide that extra bit of security.
Enable employees as well as customers and visitors to store personal valuables safely – with the electronic furniture lock from primion.
The cabinet lock contains the reader unit together with the communication electronics, the mechanics and the power supply. A battery provides the power supply for up to 150,000 operations – depending on the transponder method.
- Up to 1,000 events can be logged in the cabinet lock
- Up to 48 statutory holidays can be set
- Individual and group authorisations possible
- Automatic summer and winter time switching
- Locking time programmable
- Suitable for doors up to 20 mm
- Operating modes: Fixed locker assignment or free locker selection
- Dimensions cabinet lock: 148.5 mm x 44.7 mm x 35 mm (H x W x D)
- Transponder variants: MIFARE® and LEGIC®
- Power supply: 1 x AA Lithium battery ER14505M 3.6 V
- Battery life: up to 150,000 operations
- Operating temperature: 5 °C to 55 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to 65 °C
- Maximum relative humidity: up to 95%, non-condensing
- Application area: indoor