pKT Comort system APS
Another addition to the pKT range is the APS (KoSy) convenience system. This electronic lock is equipped with a MIFARE® reader. The pKT Comfort System APS is available for both framed doors and solid leaf doors.
The APS convenience system is integrated into the pKT software. The access rights of the autonomous offline components are managed centrally in the host system. Individual programming of the lock is therefore not necessary. The pKT Comfort System APS includes the complete reading and control electronics as well as the power supply, which consists of commercially available CR-V3 batteries.
The pKT Comfort System APS has been developed for use on standard doors, fire doors and doors in escape and rescue routes. When used in fire doors, lever handles in accordance with DIN 18273 FS must be used, which are tested and approved with the following locks: Lock B2170 from BKS (solid leaf door) and lock B1970 from BKS (framed door). Due to the standard split lock follower, inner and outer doors can be operated independently of each other. This standard function prevents, for example, the door from being blocked by holding a handle on one side. The comfort system was mainly designed for indoor use. However, it can also be used in weather-protected outdoor areas.
Both the cover cap and the faceplate of the comfort system have a chic stainless steel finish. The antenna cap is made of polyamide and can be ordered in four different colours: pure white, deep black, rock grey and anthracite grey.
Features pKT Comfort System APS:
- Use of existing ID card/key fob as virtual information carrier (battery status, automatic booking transfer, blacklist)
- Individual access authorisation per person
- No authorisation memory necessary in the comfort system
- Automatic time-controlled opening and closing
- Toggle mode possible (first booking - permanent opening, second booking - closing)
- Optical and acoustic displays for confirmation of commands and battery warning display
- Emergency opening possible with external power supply (sold separately)
- Battery life up to 3 years with 10 operations per day (up to 70,000 total closings possible)
- Management of access rights on the host system
- Response time typ. 1 sec.
- Suitable for use on fire and escape doors
- The last events (maximum 160) can be transferred to the host system database via a master reader using the booking transfer card