The reliable protection of storage areas and bonded warehouse areas through access control, vehicle access control,security technology and lockingsystems guarantees the value-added process chain for freight forwarders and logistics companies.
Various requirements, such as access control to car parks and company premises for cars and trucks with a long-range reader or the additional protection of special storage areas for security transports, can be realised in a simple and user-friendly way through the connection of all trades:
- Video surveillance to secure the goods
- Access control for employees and external service providers
- Visitor management for temporary access authorisations
- Fire alarm technology for risk containment
- Intrusion detection technology for sabotage defence
- Long-distance solutions for controlling access to the premises
- and other areas of security technology.
Kühne + Nagel throughout Europe, DB Schenker France, the Scherbauer freight forwarding company and Rhenus Port Logistics already rely on our comprehensive and intelligent security concepts.
So that the desired good is available to the right customer at the right place at the right time in the required condition and in the ordered quantity across all interfaces.
Security management in the transport sector
primion, your 1st choice for security management in the transport sector. We take your special requirements as a logistics company into account with our solutions for access authorisation, time recording, time management, visitor management and workforce planning. Secure your business processes intelligently and sustainably now!
Interfaces to other integrated safety systems
- Individual doors can be subsequently secured with mechatronic components according to your security concept.
- The time management system, both for permanent staff and for temporary workers, can be integrated into the security management for an overall view.
- Integrate your visitor management to control the allocation of access authorisations and the tracking of visitor access to monitored areas now.