Identities and access authorisations must be managed according to the rules. A large number of individual, decentralised release and authorisation processes make it difficult to maintain an overview and harbour a high potential for error and risk.
With prime WebAccess identity and access management, users and their authorisations are assigned to a clear structure and can be managed centrally.
- Overview: Central management of identities and access rights on different applications
- Security: Authentication and authorisation of users as central functions of IAM
- Time saving: Minimised effort for administration and documentation
- User-friendly: Easy data entry and self-service interfaces for users
- Transparency: Clear roles and rights assignments for all users in the company
- Minimal administration effort: Automated processes