Secure your buildings reliably against everyday or extraordinary events - with intelligent access control systems or retrofitted with mechatronic security technology.
The comprehensive security concepts from primion take into account all elements for the building security of facilities and objects – from integrated fire protection concepts and functional intrusion detection technology to complete access control systems for indoors and outdoors.
Benefit from modular, scalable security solutions!
- Modern systems protect people, assets and technology.
- Video surveillance measures are combined with other security-relevant installations.
- Response times in emergency situations (burglary, fire, sabotage) are shortened.
- The individual security concepts are suitable for a wide variety of facilities.
- The software and hardware according to the latest building security guidelines come from a single source.
The intelligent primion systems for building security consider all the necessary measures to minimise the risk potential for companies. All solutions can be linked together and integrated into a comprehensive security management system.
- Access control
- Security technology
- Robbery alarm technology
- Intrusion detection systems
- Sabotage attempts
- Locking systems
- Fire protection
- Escape route technology
- Perimeter protection
In addition to solutions for building security, security management from primion includes other security-relevant measures such as perimeter protection or high-security solutions, for example for companies that are classified as critical infrastructures.
Video surveillance of properties is an effective means of internal and external building security using state-of-the-art technology. Surveillance of the outside area secures the open spaces from unauthorised access and at the same time serves as a deterrent, for example against vandalism, theft or sabotage. In the building itself, camera surveillance ensures that anything conspicuous and suspicious or unauthorised persons (e.g. burglars) are immediately detected and reported to the security staff.
What happens in the event of a break-in or if a forged badge is used at an access point?
- The PTZ dome is steered into the corresponding surveillance position.
- The pSM security management system reports the sabotage to the security staff via defined workflow.
- The software opens a separate surveillance window on the screen and starts recording.
- The incident is documented in the video management system.