Software as a Service (SaaS) is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and hosted centrally. SaaS is also referred to as “on-demand software” and web-based/hosted software. The provider of the software is responsible for maintaining the operation and maintenance of the software.
Benefit from the advantages of primion SaaS solution and reduce these risks to an absolute minimum:
- Loss of data and/or disclosure of information
- No sufficient protection against cyberattacks from the network (e.g., denial-of-service attacks)
- Errors in management that can lead to significant security problems (service failure, data loss, etc.) due to very high complexity
With our SaaS solutions, your company has a secure and running system that guarantees you full access to your data as well as the greatest possible protection at all times. Simultaneously, the administrative effort decreases significantly, you save resources, time and money, because:
- You need neither servers nor storage space.
- In this way, you simultaneously reduce electricity and energy costs, e.g. for cooling server rooms.
- Server space that is no longer needed can be used for other purposes.
- Licences become obsolete and with them their purchase or the time-consuming administration of databases.
- Server administration is also eliminated, which greatly reduces the workload of the IT department. The staff freed up can take on other important tasks.
The availability of the plant is guaranteed by us. This is a multiple higher compared to your site, as we operate the necessary equipment under optimal conditions.
- We take care of the maintenance and security of the server.
- The smooth implementation ensures that the software is available immediately.
- primion monitors the status of the server and the software using the latest tools in terms of availability, performance, storage space, etc.
Your company benefits in several significant ways from a SaaS solution for Access Control and Time & Attendance. You save cash, time and resources that can be used profitably in other ways. Your company has an overview of the monthly fixed costs at all times and thus a high level of investment security. In the event of a server failure, you will no longer be required to make a large investment (CAPEX), because the monthly amount (OPEX) for the contractually guaranteed server performance is clear and easy to budget.
Optimise processes in your company
Optimise your internal company processes by migrating to our innovative SaaS solutions now. This applies to the complete hardware and in the software for the following applications: