In the ADT 11xx range, the ADT 1130 is the model that supports person identification via fingerprint.
Several advantages come with the use of this biometric technology:
- No need to buy badges
- Finger as ID card, therefore no loss, theft, damage or forgetting of the badge any more
- High security due to encryption procedure for the biometric feature fingerprint
- Risk of identity fraud minimised
Please note that using biometric technology is subject to legal regulations, which may vary from country to country. We suggest checking the applicable legislation in your country before considering this option. For EU citizens, Article 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines biometric recognition as a procedure that processes “sensitive” personal data.
For those persons who do not consent to the use of their fingerprints, or for the very few cases where a fingerprint for an individual cannot be taken, the terminal alternatively accepts identification via a badge.
- Rapid, accurate data capture
- Simple operation thanks to the modern and user-friendly design
- Convenient handling during installation and service through the service-oriented construction
- Optimised price to performance ratio
- High user-acceptance and simple exchange in existing systems as it emulates previous primion terminalsQuality
- Quality development and production – Made in Germany
- Supports commonly-used RFID standards, LEGIC advant® and MIFARE® DESFire®
- Web Services for communication between terminal and Host application, e.g. prime WebSystems
- The optional PoE+ removes the need for a separate power supply