prime WebAccess provides all the options of a modern access control system.
- With prime WebAccess, you work in your familiar browser interface (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, etc.). No software installation is required on the individual operator clients.
- The prime WebAccess access control software uses relational database systems from Oracle and Microsoft and Apache Tomcat as the web server. These IT standards allow prime WebAccess to be easily, securely and quickly integrated into your IT architecture.
In addition to the familiar hardware from primion (IDT 32, IDT 2x, ADR Indoor/Outdoor, etc.), existing third-party hardware can also be used with prime WebAccess. This protects your investment and makes it easier to switch from a proprietary system to the primion solution.
Advantages of prime WebAccess:
- High ergonomics due to web browser standard
- No software installation required on web client PC
- Workflows for automatic assignment of access rights
- High integration capability of the access control system in existing building architectures
- Use of common RFID coding methods such as Legic, Mifare and Hitag
- Use of biometric authentication
- Freely scalable system performance
- Data security through support of widely used relational database systems
- Industry-compatible access control with simple individual customer adaptability
- High data security through Advanced Encryption Standard AES-128
- GDPR compliant data storage