User-friendly, reliable and flexible: prime WebAccess protects people, assets and technologies. The scalable software solution controls access via various identification media such as badges, chips or mobile credentials. Change access authorisations directly in the primion software – ideal, for example, for the allocation of temporary access authorisations to sensitive areas or in the event of the loss of an employee badge. All access bookings are documented – for a complete overview at all times!
By the way: If required, you can quickly and easily integrate prime WebAccess into your time and attendance system – or you can combine different sub-systems to create a comprehensive security management system.
primion products offer flexible solutions for individual requirements – contact us!
With prime WebAccess, you work in your familiar browser interface (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.). No software installation is required on the individual operator clients.
The prime WebAccess access control software uses relational database systems from Oracle and Microsoft and Apache Tomcat as the web server. These IT standards allow prime WebAccess to be easily, securely and quickly integrated into your IT architecture.
In addition to the familiar hardware from primion (such as IDT 32, IDT 2x, ADR Indoor/Outdoor, etc.), prime WebAccess can also be integrated into existing systems. This protects your investment and makes it easier to switch from a proprietary system to primion products.
- Doors, turnstiles, barriers, airlocks, lifts, roller shutters, etc.
- Time and location-based assignment of access rights
- Flexible modification of authorisations
- Tamper attempt notifications
- Documentation of relevant events
- Credential tracking
For even more flexibility: Use the access software as a SaaS solution!
- High ergonomics due to web browser standard
- No software installation required on web client PC
- Workflows for automatic assignment of access rights
- High integration capability of the access control system in existing building architectures
- Use of common RFID coding methods such as LEGIC advant®, MIFARE® DESFire® and HITAG
- Use of biometric authentication
- Freely scalable system performance
- Data security through support of widely used relational database systems
- Industry-compatible access control with simple individual customer adaptability
- High data security through Advanced Encryption Standard AES-128
- GDPR compliant data storage
No matter which medium you want to use to identify employees on the system: prime WebAccess supports your choice.
From the badge to the chip and mobile devices to biotmetric features, prime WebAccess offers a wide range of options.
The primion advantage: you only need one identification medium for all applications – from access control and time recording to hazard management. All data is maintained centrally via the prime WebAccess software.
All bookings are stored in log files and are available for analysis – even over longer periods of time.
Evaluations can be individually compiled in prime WebAccess, so that the selection of data to be taken into account and the layout can be set up specifically.
You can also choose from different 13.56 MHz or 125 KHz reading technologies: MIFARE® DESFire®, LEGIC advant® or HITAG. The hardware and software from primion is flexible.
More information about suitable hardware for access control.