The readers of the ADR series (Advanced Data Reader) impress with their attractive design and high user comfort. The design is based on the ADT time recording terminals. Readers and time and attendance terminals are thus perfectly matched. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, they also meet the highest security requirements.
ADR Indoor with pKT Master Function
This function allows the device to read individual access rights from the card and write new information to the card at the same time (e.g. changed access rights). The pKT Master function can only be used in conjunction with an Intelligent Control Unit.
Properties of ADR Indoor
- Designed for indoor use
- Modern design, matching the ADT series
- Flexible, easy to use
- Simple installation technique
- Low service requirement
pKT Master Function
- For reading and writing individual access authorisations per person
- Administration of access rights on the host system
- Use of the RFID badge as a virtual information carrier
- Response time approx. 1 sec.
- Special authorised badges possible (e.g. fire brigade)