prime Mobile is the mobile extension of prime WebSystems software, the solution for time & attendance and access control from primion. With prime Mobile, your employees can access the system from their smartphone or tablet for the most common end user functions, including a number of workflow actions. prime Mobile is indispensable in a flexible working environment: the technology supports the employee in his or her work, whether it is at home, at the company or on location. prime Mobile is also available as a SaaS solution.
- One app for time recording and access control
- Online bookings for arrive and depart, including all special booking types like business trips, doctor’s visit, etc.
- Online SAP bookings
- Overview of vacation balance, period balance and period total time accounts
- Monthly overview of absences
- Weekly overview of absences and day plans
- Daily overview of day plan, absences, balance, target time, total time
- Request absence to the manager
- Optionally attach a camera picture to an absence request
- Request a forgotten booking to the manager
- View the status of outstanding requests
- Opening of specific doors that are managed through prime WebAccess
- Change password
- Fully functional on all mobile devices with a browser
- Same login credentials as for prime WebSystems
- Support of multiple languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Encrypted communication with prime WebSystems over SSL
- Simple operation thanks to the modern and user-friendly design
prime Mobile is included in prime WebSystems build 163 or higher. Do you want employees to have access to prime Mobile not only from the company's Wi-Fi, but also on location and at home? This requires your IT manager to open an internet connection to the prime WebSystems server (TCP port 80). This can be done in a secure manner, for example by using the port-forwarding technique. A licence check is made during login and the user rights are stored in prime WebSystems. The maximum number of users is controlled by the prime WebSystems software licence.
Zero install web app
prime Mobile is a website that is adapted for mobile devices and runs on the same server as prime WebSystems. The application is therefore adapted for smaller screens, equipped for touch, a virtual keyboard, and mobile data connections. In other words, the employee does not use an app from the app store, but simply accesses a website, typically called a web app. If desired, the user can place a shortcut (icon) to prime Mobile on his home screen, so that the user experience is completely the same as that of a classic “native” app.