You can twist and turn it however you like: the fact is that the number of people working from home has risen sharply. In the future, more and more people will continue to favour this working model - regardless of the current corona pandemic.
Companies must offer their employees opportunities for mobile working time recording!
prime WebTime, the intelligent primion software for Time & Attendance, perfectly supports mobile time recording and can easily, securely and quickly map the individual needs of the employer.
- Home office workdays can be planned in advance by the manager or employee.
- Depending on the requirements, different modes of booking are possible:
1. Booking a home office day for regular working hours.
2. Detailed "coming" and "going" bookings with the "home office" feature.
Your advantage: The employees' availability is clearly visible.
- Home office bookings can be entered via the web application or via a mobile app, depending on the employee's preference.
- The system can evaluate the total number of home office days taken on a monthly or annual basis.
- If the number of authorised home office days per year is limited in the company, prime WebTime can display the number of days remaining (countdown).
- You want to be able to track who is currently working from home at any time? By introducing the workflow "request and approval" this is possible at any time.
In general, prime WebTime offers a variety of evaluations.
For example, you can track who was in the office on which day and at what times. If one of these employees tested positive for Covid-19, all others can be informed immediately!