Mobile Client in psm2200
Android and iOS as "State of the art" operating systems in communication media such as tablet PCs (iPads) or mobile phones (iPhones) keep the operating company and/or the security monitoring company up to date at all times through their mobile clients.
With the "Mobile Client" WebApp in psm2200 from primion, functionality, GUI and menu guidance have all been modified to meet iOS and Android specifications and so that they fit to the display. This opens a whole world of new options in relation to
- Maintenance, operation and servicing of technical equipment
- Interventions, counter-measures, automation of management tasks
- Fault verification and management
- Rapid overview of building status and site monitoring
- Alarm verification through video surveillance
Effectively, maintenance work on safety-related systems, such as access control and fire detection systems, can be done on a “one-man maintenance” basis, thanks to the Mobile Client. In the case of intrusion, the alarm situation can be verified and evaluated through the Mobile Client, using a live camera stream from the affected area. For example, the emergency services can be authorised to access the video stream locally, allowing them to pre-evaluate the risk situation and if necessary, to initiate appropriate actions.
Further application options include Facility Management across buildings that are geographically well separated. Mobile information about faults is distributed “on the fly” to the facility team, allowing the resource-optimised deployment of available staff.
prime MobileApp for Time Recording
The prime MobileApp for mobile devices with Windows Phone, Android or Apple iOS operating systems allows user to make time recording and access control bookings while on the go.
The prime MobileApp is an extension of the prime WebSystems software. An Internet connection is necessary for bookings to be made. No download or installation is required. The prime MobileApp is called up by the device's browser application.
An icon can be placed on a start page to facilitate fast access to the App. A licence check is made during login and the user rights are stored in prime WebSystems. Usage of the time recording and/or access control areas can be configured individually and rights can be limited as required. The number of devices that can use the prime MobileApp is controlled by the prime WebSystems software licence.
- One App for Time recording and Access control
- Fully functional on all mobile devices with a browser (the deployed browser must support HTML5 and CSS)
- Transaction types: Arrive - Depart - Business Arrive - Business Depart
- Display of vacation balance, period balance and period total time accounts
- Transaction journal
- Door opening
- Multiple-language support