Access Control for all demands
From simple locking systems to complex high security solutions:
prime WebAccess fulfils all your demands
- the temporal and spatial allocation of performance features
- the possibility of making flexible and quick changes to entitlements
- the reliable exclusion of unauthorised persons
- notifications of manipulation attempts
- documentation of all relevant events
- a user-friendly management of visitors
Modern access control, the so-called Intelligent Data Terminals (IDT) can control and monitor doors, turnstiles, barriers, locks, elevators, roller shutters etc.
The badge reader collects identification features over RFID technologies, e.g. through a chip or identification document, biometric characteristics like fingerprints and entering number combinations. The assigned entitlements are managed in a database and can be changed or deactivated flexibly.
Electronic locking cylinders and fittings individual doors can be locked reliably by using an on-/offline system. The prime key technology (pkt) is simply connected to the prime WebAccess.
Click here for our pkt video [11 MB]!