Even for duty rosters and object plans at security service providers
Staff schedules can be created manually or automatically. The assignment of employees to services, objects or object-related tasks can take into account employee preferences and checks the respective qualifications as well as availabilities. Staff requirements, necessary restrictions or planning rules are taken into account. Extensive planning functionalities and evaluation options provide the sound information you need for your planning decisions.
- Territory Planning
- Guard control system
- Object planning
- Resource planning (vehicles, equipment, etc.)
- "Rapid Reaction Force"
- Plausibility checks
- Variable time accounts with threshold and limit values
- Unlimited number of working time models (part-time, shift, etc.)
- Personnel cost and budget controlling
- Shift distribution over variable time periods
- Integration of the electronic personnel file
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
Secure planning quality for:
- Object-related tasks and times
- Automatic follow-up planning
- Planning periods
- Specified duty periods
- Collective labor agreements, service agreements, in-house collective labor agreements, occupational health and safety regulations, etc.
- Alternative plans
- On-call duty, jumpers, etc.
- Special tasks
- Training periods
- Minimum and maximum staffing
- Employee qualification
- and much more
Efficient controlling tools:
- Object Disposition Check
- Department overview
- Duty time statement
- Violations of working time regulations
- Bonus overview
- Vacation plans and overview
- Object-related information on status, object type, task description, staffing levels, etc.
Brochure prime PEP for your workforce management
Manage shift and object plans: Capacity-oriented, needs-based and object-related: With the prime PEP software.