ID cards and key tags for contactless reading methods
There are active and passive transponders for contactless reading methods.
RFID reading methods do not require their own energy supply; they obtain their energy from the high-frequency signal of a reader. Passive transponders do not need their own battery.
Depending on the area of application, the data stored in the passive RFID chip may need to be changed, e.g. to enable the inclusion of updated data. The LEGIC advant®, MIFARE® DESFire® and NFC (Near Field Communication) reading methods are flexible and comply with applicable data protection regulations.
- Very robust
- Various encryption options such as AES or 3DES
- Fast data transmission
- Comfortable handling
- Insensitive to dust and dirt
- Labelling and numbering with common printing methods
- Different memory sizes
- Segmentation for different applications (pkt, battery status, etc.)
- Key tags in different colours