The IDT 32 is a modern high-end control centre with the most flexible application possibilities in access, alarm, fire detection and video technology. Thanks to its modular design, up to 21 plug-in slots can be used in a plug-and-play process to realise an individual solution tailored to the customer's needs.
The system can take over far-reaching logic functions. Up to 100 command structures with up to 64 kB parameters can be stored in the memory of the IDT 32. This allows the IDT 32 to be used as a freely programmable controller. States and events of another IDT 32 can also be included in the logic. Data exchange takes place via intercommunication directly from IDT 32 to IDT 32 (without server).
An extension of the SRAM is optionally available. In addition to the CPU, an individual choice can be made from the wide range of modular plug-in cards from the common communication systems (Ethernet interface up to 100 MBit and ISDN modem). Finally, customised solutions for digital inputs, door opener, alarm or output relays are configured specifically from the programme range. Detection line cards can also be used.
With the IDT 32, inputs and outputs for up to 32 doors, readers or pushbutton devices and other security technology systems can be integrated and combined. Up to 4 buses can be used in parallel via serial RS 485 bus technology. The IDT 32 supports pKT technology.
- 32 doors with max. 32 readers, or 32 scanners and 2 cameras can be connected
- Up to 4 RS 485 buses in parallel
- Up to 4 master readers can be connected
- RS 485 and modem interfaces possible
- Max. 100 automats with up to 64 KByte parameters
- High data security through 3DES or AES encryption for TCP/IP communication and AES encryption for RS485 communication*
- Downloadable operating system
- Service-friendly RJ45 connection technology
- Acoustic fault indication
- Autonomous power supply (optional)
- 32-bit CPU
- Up to 30,000 room/time zones can be managed
- Compact design with integrated power supply
* AES encryption as of IDT 32 firmware version 1.49